1. Jagmandir, Udaipur- Island Palace in lake Pichola which can only be accessed by a boat. This place makes you feel like a royalty. Perfect for a royal Wedding. A favourite among wedding photographers too.
You know you have arrived at The Jag Mandir when you see the beautiful island in the middle of the pristine Pichola Lake. The Jag Mandir, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Sun set at lake Pichola. Jag Mandir, Udaipur, Rajasthan
For Wedding Photography At Weddings in Jagmandir, take a look at the following links
Kunal and Pooja
2. Leela Palace, Udaipur- Indulge in luxurious hospitality. Perfect location with stunning views. Great for wedding photography hands down.
A classic portrait shot inside The Leela, Udaipur, Rajasthan
For Wedding Photography in Leela Palace Udaipur,. Check out
Devang and Tarisha (Leela Palace, City Palace, Jagmandir)
3. Samode Palace, Jaipur- A charming destination for a mid-sized wedding. It is very close to Samode Bagh where all smaller pre-wedding functions can take place. As wedding photographers, we love this place a lot for its warmth.
The interiors of Samode are full of beautiful murals, a great back drop for photographs. The Samode palace, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Samode Palace, Jaipur, Rajasthan
For Wedding Photography in Samode Palace, Samode check out the link below
4. Hyatt Regency, Kathmandu-Beautiful architecture, huge lawns, halls for different functions of different sizes. Perfect for a multi day, multi function Marwari wedding.
Hyatt Regency, Kathmandu, Entrance
5. Devigarh, Udaipur-A favourite wedding destination for Gujrati weddings and a favourite among soon to be married NRI couples.
Bride getting her henna done at the Devigarh pool side. Devigarh, Udaipur, Rajasthan
For Wedding Photography in Devigarh, Udaipur check out
6. Jumeirah Beach Resort, Dubai- Luxury personified. Need we say more. If you want people to envy you then Jumeirah is your one of a kind wedding destination. It is a favourite upmarket wedding venue for Gujrati brides, Marwari families and Sindhi couples. Top favourite among NRIs looking to be married in Dubai.
The Jumeirah Beach Resort, Dubai
Cute Pujabi groom and a Gorgeous Gujarati Bride. Location The Jumeirah Beach Resort, Dubai
Raffles Hotel, Dubai
When the whole family is together for a Nikah in Dubai. Raffles Hotel, Dubai
Getting ready for the big moment. A beautiful nikah that we shot in Raffles Hotel, Dubai
For Wedding Photography in Dubai check out
7. Udaivilas, Udaipur- Exquisite and impressive are too small a word to describe Udaivilas. If you want all your special guests to experience Indian hospitality and royal luxury then Udaivilas is your wedding destination. We love doing pre-wedding shoots here. The white backdrop makes the bride stand out in her stunning wedding lehenga.
For Wedding Photography at Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur check out
8. The Sheraton, Hua Hin, Thailand- Delicious food, great hospitality. A favourite with a lot of wedding planners and wedding photographers for the ease with which weddings happen here.
Dome shaped mandap on the pool, Sheraton, Hua Hin, Thailand
For Wedding Photography at The Sheraton Hua Hin , Check out
9. JW Marriott, Rayong, Thailand-If you are someone who wants a cool pool party and a crazy youngster’s night then this is the place for your wedding in Thailand. If you want something different than Hua Hin for your wedding in Thailand, then Rayong should be your wedding destination choice.
For Wedding Photography at The Marriott Rayong, Thailand check out
10. The Westin Resort, Langkawi, Malaysia-Beautiful beaches, stunning views. Ideal for honeymoon and as a wedding destination in Malaysia. If there is something better than home then The Westin Resort in Langkawi is that place. As wedding photographers, we travel a lot and stay away from our families and home for days together. However, if the destination wedding is in Langkawi, it always brings a smile on our faces.
For Wedding Photography at The Westin Resort, Langkawi check out
11. The Tamarind Tree, Bangalore- Quaint, pretty, ethnically designed destination wedding venue in Bangalore with delicious south Indian wedding feast. Perfect for a mid-sized gathering of up to 150 people. If destination wedding in Bangalore is on your mind then you cannot give Tamarind Tree a miss. As wedding photographers, we have a very soft corner for The Tamarind Tree because here we shot one of the most beautiful Iyer wedding of a Delhi girl with an American boy.
For Wedding Photography at The Tamarind Tree, Check out
12. Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad- If you are looking for a destination wedding venue in South India then Falaknuma cannot be missed. It is a great location for destination wedding in Hyderabad. With its horse driven carriages, majestic architecture, it’s a delight for wedding photographers and for couples planning a destination wedding in Hyderabad alike.
The magnificient facade of Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad
For Wedding Photography at The Taj Falaknuma Palace, Check out
13. Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur- An iconic place and “the” venue to have for any destination wedding. We photographed an inter community wedding here.